The Pipette Manager is a standalone touch server to manage Eppendorf Xplorer®, Eppendorf Xplorer® plus and Move It® electronic pipettes via WiFi technology. Enjoy faster operation, increased reproducibility and digital documentation of every step. Discover the Pipette Manager connected electronic pipette system via the digital demo tool and experience a new era of electronic pipetting.
Quickly and easily input pipetting volumes and speeds via the Pipette Manager’s touch panel. All settings will be immediately transferred to connected electronic pipettes to start pipetting right away – no complicated pre-programming required!
Be more accurate
Let the Pipette Manager select optimal pipetting settings for you and get guidance from the software-embedded »Liquid Manager« when working with viscous, volatile and other challenging liquid types.
Choose from predefined Eppendorf liquid types, such as ethanol, enzymes/antibodies or Tween® 20 and create your own custom liquid types.
Automatically document each pipetting step and easily export your records as a PDF file via USB. The recordings contain information such as the time, serial number of the pipette, pipetting mode, volume, and selected liquid type.
Work more closely
Manage your pipette fleet more effectively and enhance collaboration in teams. Integrated features like »Pipette Set Creation« or »Liquid Type Sharing« support smooth and efficient workflows.
Be up to date with software updates
Keep your Pipette Manager running smoothly with optional software updates. Our updates not only fix any bugs that may arise, but will also introduce new features to enhance your experience. Be sure to check our software downloads page regularly for new updates to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.
- Ideal for daily pipetting tasks with many volume changes – especially with liquids that are difficult to pipette but do not necessarily require a positive displacement system
- Particularly well suited for sensitive analysis methods where reproducibility and the avoidance of suboptimal pipetting techniques are important
- Liquid type Tween® 20 allows for reproducible pipetting in ELISA
- Liquid types Enzymes/Antibodies and Triton X-100 support accurate pipetting in PCR workflows
- Liquid type Ethanol facilitates highly accurate pipetting of volatile liquids – e.g. in nucleic acid purification
- Pipetting Records allows for digital documentation of time, pipette(s), volume, speed, modes and liquid types – ideal in regulated environments